Translate

April 24, 2014

Flight A26, Babysitter & Sister's Garden

Mar 3  (This is a quite long "3 part" dream.)

I was on my way to catch flight A26 but i only made it to the boarding area and didn't actually take a flight.

A man was in some sort of factory that was making an elastic kind of rubber compound that was used in explosives. He helped mix it in a barrel with one of the worker men. Then when the mix was finished being mixed it was taken outside to the city street where there was a round hole for the TNT barrel to be placed and the wicks of the TNT were lit and surrounded with the paste. Then everyone ran back very far and it exploded and shot into the air where it rained down smaller explosions.

Then I was going to the airport to make it on my flight in section A26 where my dad was waiting for me I got to the under cover area of the section but I don't think i got on any airplane.
 I was with a couple friends in a long parking lot and one friend who I really loved was near me but interacting with his guy friend. He would show me that he might love me too but he didn't want to get caught up in it. He was offering me gifts, gold bars and then some white gloves. Eventually while we were walking
through this long pavement place he began showing me more affection by paying more attention to me, smiling. I could tell that someone had hurt him before and he had been healing still... but now that was over.

Then we would kiss on the lips and we became very warm while hugging and we stayed there like that for a very long time in rapture. This is when again I was called to go to the airport because my flight was going to be arriving. So I made sure to grab my white gloves that he had given to me and ran through the airport and saw my grandpa who was saying I need to make sure to come earlier next time. I got to the under area of A26 but then the dream transitioned.

I was looking for a place to live and was walking down the sidewalk with a woman who had a young child and was in a relationship. We were talking about my experience with baby sitting, she wanted someone to help her raise her young boy. I talked about how I helped raise a boy before and how it was really important to talk about the values that you want to encourage and that working together is vital to establishing boundaries and love with the child. I really wanted to help her but as we were walking she was mostly adoring her partner and ignoring my words of advice so I decided it would be best for me to not be involved because I could see that I would be leading the child without much feedback from the mother. Which was absolutely not okay with me, i wasn't going to adopt the child as my own.

Then I was at my sister's house and I was encouraging her to plant a garden in her yard. She had a good sized field in her back yard and it was in the warm season when the grasses are yellow and tall. There was a bell pepper plant that was very large and woody like a tree. My sister was looking for the fruit on the tree saying "She told me that there would be good fruit on this tree" I thought i had seen some when she pulled a branch down to inspect it. So i climbed up the tree, Samm was there too. I reached the top of the tree and saw that there was only what looked like seed husks in the tree.

While i was still up in the tree my sister parted the grass from around a rather large aquarium with greenish water in it and at least 3 watermelons inside of it. she pulled one out and it had been eaten from the inside and was hollow. She was upset with it.
While still up in the tree I noticed some large pea plants mixed in with the grass. I climbed down and went into the very tall grass and picked some of the peas, Instead of them growing in pods like usual they grew somewhat more like grapes. They were each as large as a jawbreaker.I ate one after cracking it in half.
My sister pulled a large potted pea plant out from hiding in the grass and was amazed with it! It was very tall and the stalk was quite thick.



I was going to try to get a few more peas but then I noticed a porcupine hanging on to the large grass blades and that there were very many of them watching me and so I ran and was chased by angry porcupines. Two of them caught up to me and poked me with their spines but i flipped them onto their backs and reached my sister and samm with who I then ran away from them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment