Translate

March 4, 2014

Roots, Water, Garden Pots & Jesus

Jan 26
I was in the yard at Andy's (My mom's friend) house and There were large Gardening pots that had roots in the bottom with water.
The pots couldn't flow with the roots blocking the water.There were various sized pots and each flowed from one to the other once the roots were removed. Jesus would go back to tend to them, then it looked like he was gone but he wasn't.
I was helping to clean out the pots of roots and then he appeared in one of them, laying in it curled up. Jesus
was laying in one of the pots naked, He opened his right hand and he was holding me in his hand (I was tiny laying as he was) - he was thanking me.
Then Mia (my mom) was with Andy (a friend) in his house and I was visiting and was digging  the roots out of the ground so that  I could replant the plants higher in the ground and they would grow better. The roots were very long and thick like a rope or cable, and they were parallel to the wall of the house.
I went into the house and I could go on top of the house walls, they weren't connected to the ceiling; the ceilings were high up. I could climb up and walk around on the wall-tops. Mia said that I should come down from there. The house was big, had many rooms like a storehouse.
I came down and Mia was in the kitchen area and Kalika (my daughter) was there; Kalika was hungry and she got into the fridge on her own and was going to help herself to whatever she wanted in the fridge. But I let my mom know that she shouldn't do that.
Then Mia helped me look for something in the fridge. Mia was saying she wanted to find something Vegan to feed her. But then all that was there was bologna. She was taking it out and was going to make a sandwich for Kalika - but I stopped her because the bologna had roots growing in the center (The roots look just like the ones in the first pot in this dream). Mia didn't notice it and said "oh I didn't notice that" and threw it into the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment