Translate

March 18, 2014

Dancing with the Goblin King & Kidnapped

Mar 1
I dreamed that I was in a maze that was like a pinball machine and I was navigating through it very quickly and when I got to a certain point in this zoomed out map I came in closer and I was in a store with my sister and her husband.
He wanted to buy a large my little pony which was $20 and a smaller one which was $1 so I agreed to pay for it for him.
Then the store was like a maze and many cartoon or TV show men characters came out of nowhere and were trying to chase me and win my affections. I ran from them who i remember were Gaston from beauty and the beast, Paul bunion and many others including the goblin king (Jareth) from the movie The Labyrinth. I dove into a clothes rack to hide from them and it was as if I was gone to them until I had to come out and they were all instantly pursuing me again.

I danced with the goblin king and was asking him why they were doing this, if they believed in Jesus Christ our lord and savior? He wouldn't answer me. Then I escaped to the top of book shelves where none of them could reach me and many of them vanished. The song from the labyrinth "underground" was playing and I heard the lyrics "its only forever, not long at all" Then I started rolling
out a long scroll upon the tops of all the bookshelves which had all of the lyrics to that song and the american flag on it intermittently.

When my sister and her husband and myself got to the cash register I was distracted looking out for those men who were chasing me. Then my sister's husband put down a lot of money.. maybe $100 in 20 dollar bills. So I quickly paid him the money I agreed to contribute and we left the store and were on our way through the parking lot when we came to an Arby's restaurant.

I felt intense dread because of the red sign glowing onto the building.
Suddenly I remembered that I had been kidnapped and it was near this place that the evil man had lived and kept me.
We are now in my sister's car, I'm in the passenger seat. I held up a poster of a girl who was wearing a star on her forehead and it seemed as though the girl on the poster were alive. I knew she was a princess, she was fairly young.
Then I zoomed out into a map mode and saw things from above and went back in time to show what had happened there. I was a boy who was captured by an evil man who wore a black long coat and was older than 40. The man was in bed with the young girl and he became very angry with her when he saw the star that I put on her forehead and shouted something like "Why are you cuter than me"

He cut her head in half and was holding the top by her hair and blood was everywhere. I had seen this from the hallway and was shocked.
I don't remember how I escaped but I found myself in a stair well that was only large enough for you to hold  your arms out to the side. It was cramped with me and the man inside the stair pit and it was filling up with water and he was trying to drown me while i was just trying not to die.

This last part of the dream with the man was like a flashback and I was safe in the car with my sister and her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment