Translate

March 9, 2014

3 Part Dream- Jupiter, Green Bonnet People and Depressed Preserved.

Feb 12
I dreamed that i was with 2 other people at a river with a pebble shore (The two other people were a girl and a boy). and I dumped out a can of plankton into the river, the plankton was very green like moss.
I was actually supposed to pour it into a still lake but we were rushed and this was the best I could do at the time. I heard a voice speak to me about the fallen tree and how there were dried prickly balls on the end of the stems and that this one is dead and won't produce any more fruit, somewhat like what was said in the bible.
Then I went and climbed up the stone bank with the boy and girl and then climbed on top of this stone wall which was about 4ft tall. There was a court yard inside that I saw once at the top of the wall, The courtyard was deeper down than 4 feet.
We walked along the first wall which wasn't very wide to walk on, there were a couple strange rubbery straps like vines to grab a hold of but they stretched so much that i had to wind it around my arm a few
times. The 2nd strap broke and I was halfway across the wall and we all gasped and looked down into the courtyard and exclaimed "JUPITER!" Clothlike bundles were coming out from a very large stone wall with a border around it like a picture frame.
Then we hurried across the narrow wall and when I could stand there suddenly from above came a loaf of bread that fell into  my arms. I said "Thank You!"
Then we walked around this stone place that we could tell was very old. We found no one and walked until there was a dead end, then we turned around. We went back across and went down into the courtyard. Then an angry tribe of people came after us with torches and spears. They were seemingly primitive but intelligent enough to speak and organize. One of them was actually dressed as President Lincoln, yet he behaved as the others did.
We were so frightened that we ran back across the same narrow wall, we exclaimed "JUPITER IS AFTER US!"
Then again once at the same place on the wall a loaf of bread fell into my arms from above and I was thankful. This time when we got to the dead end there were big doors of stone.
We pushed and made a commotion so that we would be heard by those inside. The door opened and we were greeted by a large group of people who were clean and fully dressed in white robes.

They told the savages that they couldn't have us because of the word of the bible. The savages complained loudly but were told that since we made it here that we couldn't be touched.
The savages left and we went into the place and they gave us a change of clothes because they were disgusted at our current way. They showed us how they don't dance but use puppets instead. The puppets were like clothes that they would wear and the dancing was different and not so much like ours.

Then PART 2 of the dream...
I was shown how these people came to be or how they were persecuted. It was like a cartoon where chinese ladies who wore the traditional kimono and face paint were being captured and killed. It turned into a frantic chase through a labyrinth and it showed these people as the Green Bonnet People.
It compared their actions to that of other people, kindness in return for nothing while others seemed kind but only loved the praise thy got for these deeds and when they didn't receive praise or anything in return they became vengeful and would take back what good they had done in doing so.
These Green Bonnet People were few between the crowded modern streets and cars.

PART 3  
The next thing I knew I was a depressed sick person who was outside trying to find a doctor. I couldn't stand to walk so I was running on all fours as fast as I could. I was on a road where it was busy but nobody offered to help me. I stopped to rest and layed down with  my head on the ground, so exhausted. Then I could only crawl on my hands and knees, much slower but determined. I rested frequently with shorter time to crawl at every attempt.
I finally had crawled as far as I could and lay down again, a car almost ran me over. Then I noticed a voice talking "There's a girl laying here with only one eye" He was on the phone i concluded. But i couldn't move or see him with my hair over my face.
Then I blacked out.
Next thing i know i'm looking at what looks like a doctor's office with a man in the room and I'm strapped into a chair unconscious. I wake up and then i notice the man and that he is my brother. I wonder where i am and whats happened. He says they've preserved me. I'm in pain every moment and i look into the mirror and see to my horror that I have almost no skin and my muscles are exposed and my bones are sticking out in some places.
I asked "Brother what have you done?!" Then he hands me a spray bottle and I have to mist myself with water constantly to avoid drying out. I tell my brother "I can't live like this much longer".

No comments:

Post a Comment