Translate

March 3, 2014

Captain Hook & Taco Bell

1-16-2014
I was in a canoe with Samm (my Partner) and Kalika (My daughter) on a river. 
There were two ghosts floating above the river on either side of us, one was Robin Williams and the other was Bill Cosby. They seemed like they were there to help us. 

I told them that there is no reason to stay here, leave now! They faded out and we reached a dirt shore. Then captain hook was there. He shouted loudly and we hid from him under burlap blankets. He said "If any of you moves a muscle I'll kill you". 
Shmee was there under the blanket with me, he was shivering so hook shot him in the head. Kalika and Samm were in another blanket together beside our blanket. 
Hook put the gun to my head waiting for me to move but I didn't, then to Samm's then Kalika's but none of us moved. 

I spoke to myself after this happened that "we are trapped in time- in the matters- and time is our enemy."
-------------------------DREAM 2--------------------------
I was at taco bell waiting for my father and I saw an old friend sitting there and I told him "I'm sure my dad won't mind if I visit your place". My friend was sad about something. 
The taco bell was part outside with street and city building on one end. There were 2 doors on the city building across the street from the booths.
An army man went into the first door on the left where a bathroom was with a woman sitting in a bath tub inside. She didn't want him in there with her and you could hear him angry and yelling at her and her shouting to get out!
More army guys were sitting in the booth behind me and they heard and saw the struggle but weren't helping so I asked "Is he going to hurt her?" They said yes. I urged them to go stop the man so they pulled him out and fought. the angry man was too strong and hit one in the face and was free to chase me. 

I ran around the store and he caught me and I kicked him in the head with my high heels but it didn't hurt him. He said it was like being head butted by a baby cow. Eventually he was unconscious. I remember seeing three army guys acting suspicious near the door on the right. They were having a secret meeting because of this inside that room, they tried to go into the door secretly.
The woman who was in the bath came out and sat with me and had me bring her a sausage to feed the knocked out man and her baby. It was mushy and gross and her baby was scary.

We were all at taco bell because it was a special occasion of some sort. Then my dad came with my sister and got me some food. Then I went to my friend's house by following a doorknob that floated to the door and opened.
Then at his house we were collecting diamonds like a gmae, he already had his turn and got all the big ones. You had only a few bombs to knock them loose when you found them.
I only found little ones and put them into a cylinder of water
I had a lot of tiny ones but when I went back to show what I found it was just a few plastic flower decorations with a shiny small gem in the center of each flower.
Then I drank the water and flowers from the cylinder. After that I saw the bunk bed and was very happy. Then it was like i was drunk. Samm was there with me and my friend sitting on the top bunk. We talked and Samm had to go pay a bill and rushed off. 
Me and my friend continued talking and were on the top bunk. We spoke about his self confidence and world of warcraft (the mmo) I told him that it is easy to be confident because I know what my opponent will do before I am even fighting them. 
Then I passed out and when I woke samm and my friend were already awake and samm had just showered. My friend said "thanks for waking when I talked to you and showering first thing." None of us were wearing pants but nothing weird happened between any of us.

Then I found samm at a resturaunt table with his chin resting on his hand looking troubled. I hugged him and asked whats wrong? He said "there is no money".
Then a video played in the dream of a young black man who was an inventor and could have wheels on his shoes and look like he was riding a bicycle! I laughed "guycycle", He grinned while displaying in the video his neat transportation. 
"Shoe wheels" and his "Bike with legs"

No comments:

Post a Comment