Translate

March 13, 2014

The Muddy Creek of the Murdered

Date Unkown- I suddenly remembered this dream and that I've had one very similar to this one about a year ago.

  I dreamed that i was at my grandparent's house and i was at the creek and I was walking with a large brown wolf and my cousin nick and sister april followed me and were worried that the wolf would attack me. But i wasn't afraid of it so it just followed me and watched. I came to the creek and it was muddy and dried up, there was a wooden bow in the mud and I could tell the person's name who's bow it was.

(In my previous dream of this kind I found a short
sword or knife in the mud, it was also someone's weapon who had been murdered and I had known the person's name too. I have no more details at this time)

I said that it was a hunter who had been murdered in the 1800s. I picked the bow up and was going to take it to the authorities. I handed it to my cousin nick and told him that the bow was cursed, then he didn't want to hold it so i took it back.
I was back at in my grandparent's house and my friend from high school (mandi) was there and i was talking with her about something. Then Samm was in the dining area next to the table (which is joined to the living room where i was) and all of a sudden he fell down dead and my grandpa caught him.  I fell to my knees and lay my arms and head on his chest and cried "Seth! No... Don't leave me now Seth!"
Then Samm came back to life and i was puzzled at why i had called him Seth when I knew very well he was Samm.

No comments:

Post a Comment