Translate

March 2, 2014

Diagram Visual

1-16-2014
I had done a lot of reading with my Partner Samm and I had many questions about who I am in the kingdom of light and where I am. Just as I was falling asleep, yet still conscious, I saw a diamond like shape that resembled the one Samm had shown me with a horizontal line through the center, making it into two triangles with wide ends resting on each other. There was a light glowing from the bottoms which were resting on each other. The whole figure was glowing with radiance and it was a 3 dimensional rotating shape with a circle around it of light.
When I was trying to turn the figure and examine it with my mind I suddenly felt a squiggling thing behind and above my right ear. It was as though a vein was writhing like a worm or small snake. The image vanished.

I found this picture of me with a similar shape next to my head, There is even a large circle around it.
I thought that was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment