Translate

March 7, 2014

Batman and his Piano

Feb 10
I had a bizarre dream that Samm (My partner) was Batman who was at work. I was watching a movie that Alfred was showing me on a screen projector on the wall. I put my feet up on a $400 piano (there were at least 4 pianos in the room) and then Alfred called batman and told him that my feet were on his mother's piano. When I heard "Batman's" voice on the phone and his disappointment I was ashamed and started crying.


Then Samm came home and we were arguing. He was utterly sad and writing poetry on some wood, maybe
we broke one of the pianos, and he was crying saying it would be years before he could trust again.

Then I said I wasn't going to argue with him and left the room. Shortly after I came back to argue and when I spoke to him I yelled in a crazy harsh demon voice that suprised both of us.

Then I left the room again and there was a second samm which was telling me to go with him and leave this place and I said something like "what? you want me to take only the good of you and leave the rest behind?" I was wearing a huge baggy white T shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment