Translate

March 13, 2014

My Dad's Boat House & Butterfly Ear Ring of Saltyness

Feb 23 I dreamed that I was going on vacation in my dad's boat home. (My dad in my waking life doesn't own a boat home.)
It was like an apartment and I was alone while staying here except Kyoko, my cat, who played with me- running and jumping chasing after each other and toy balls. I had a cat toy that was like a candle stand with two arms with sideways facing cups. I stopped and looked at it amused "Japanese make the strangest things" there was a small ping pong ball that came with the stand, though it made no sense to me how to use it..

There was a bin in the bathroom against the wall next to the bath tub with colored rocks that weren't too big but some were small. I stopped to look at them for a while and wondered about them.
later in the dream I came into the bathroom and it was as though someone had taken the rocks, all but a few that were outside of the bin on the floor around the tub. I wondered who would want to steal rocks?

Then I went to look out of the house and stuck my head out of the
wall somehow, maybe there was a dome window to look out of? I saw many many other boats looking towards mine to the right and off in the distance. There was an island to the left with trees and bushes. Each boat had a person standing on the deck facing my direction and holding a camera or video recorder and some other technology, i felt like I was being watched and trapped so I went back into the house boat and later talked to my dad on the phone/video screen.

I knew my dad was going to come back soon so I started cleaning up so that I would not leave a mess and his place would be nice for when he came back. I cleaned up the dishes and picked up any additional clutter that I may have brought. (there was even a stein that was in my dream that i have no remembrance of using during my stay, or any of the dishes for that matter.)

My dad was happy when he came home because it was even cleaner that when he had lent it to me, he assured me that I didn't have to clean it so much and that even he leaves a little mess behind every now and then. (then he got a bowl of cereal or soup and ate it and left the nearly empty bowl on the counter.)

I left the boat home and then I was with Samm and suddenly an earring that was small and silver passed through my back to my chest (my solar plexus) and it was a butterfly made of silver wire, very small. When it passed through me I tasted very strong salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment